With this feature, you can combine several forms from nested entities into one and thus reduce the number of actions when adding data.
Embedding a form
To embed a form from a nested entity, create a field with the "Nested entity form" type and select the entity.
- Maximum number of records - limits the number of entries in the form.
- Fields display - adjusts the type of form display
- Fields in form - select fields that will be display in form
- Insert record automatically - automatically adds a record form
- Show number of records - adds a sequence number to the field name
Note: with Column and Row display type you can use a limited number of fields. Rules for displaying fields in the form are not supported.
For more complex forms, the “In a new window " display type is provided.